Engaging and Inspiring Students
Our mission is to facilitate the development of Oklahoma's future workforce by creating awareness of careers and promoting pathways that build confidence and excitement for workplace success.
OK2GROW is a small business driven workforce development and career pathways nonprofit focused on entrepreneurship, high school completion and career awareness activities. We have three program areas to support our goal:
- Youth Entrepreneurship
- Career Awareness
- Dream It Do It Oklahoma: the next generation of makers, builders and manufacturing
Through our career awareness initiatives, we help students develop a vision of success for their future by connecting with a career path. We bridge gaps between educators, businesses, parents and students by organizing career awareness activities and emphasizing the importance of completing high school.
Lastly, Dream It Do It Oklahoma showcases career pathways in manufacturing to youth through student and educator tours of manufacturing facilities, collaborative training programs, internships and classroom visits. The average salary in Oklahoma for manufacturing positions is $60, 473. There are opportunities for both men and women, and the industry is in need of its next generation of leaders.
What can you do? Visit our Join Us page to find out.
In the News
- Internships: Employers partner with school Union Career Connect hosts 'signing day' for students taking spring internships
- People and Places: OK2Grow
- OK2Grow on Good Day Tulsa
- Internship Signing Day
- Oklahoma Magazine: Closing Thoughts with Stephanie Cameron
- Achievers Under 40 Profile: Stephanie Cameron
- People to Watch: Cameron touts tech skills to students
- Small Business Owners Are Making the Difference for Area Students
- Union Seniors in Tech Program Refurbish Bike to Hand Out to Needy Kids
- 5 Questions with Stephanie Cameron
- Entrepreneur workshop gives Tulsa high school students a taste of the real business world
- East Central Junior High students learn about Tulsa Tech manufacturing programs
- Dream It Do It celebrates Manufacturing Week with awards
- Technician program expands job offerings for Union graduates
- Cultural change happening for students through manufacturing education
- Wingo: Public Education Solution Is at Hand